Saturday 2 November 2019

Did I just see that on TV?

I know that the Great Model Railway Challenge TV series isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I have watched the second series with interest, and it is fair to say that amongst the odd themes has been some good modelling and more time dedicated to the participants explaining what they have done.

Catching up on the final I discovered an interesting project from Team Grantham called "Fun of the Fairground". The scale wasn't really mentioned but it certainly wasn't 1/76. I did spot the combination  described as a "miniature train" of an N gauge Peppercorn Pacific hauling modified Peco Lynton & Barnstable open wagons carrying overscale passengers.


It might not be O9 but it's probably as close as we'll come to seeing it on TV for a while...

Colin

No comments:

Post a Comment